Afro Power Forum Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

NeoPixel Ring 12 -- Confusing Power Issue
Afro Power Forum Index du Forum  » Afro Power - Partie Public  » La taverne  » NeoPixel Ring 12 -- Confusing Power Issue
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinhanks

Message Posté le: Lun 28 Mai - 14:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: NeoPixel Ring 12 -- Confusing Power Issue
Répondre en citant

Hello,

The UBEC is powering my Afro Naze32 (quadcopter flight controller), and works great. I am now trying to hook up the LED ring, and I'm having some very bizarre problems. If I connect the VCC and GND to the UBEC, and the DIN to the Naze32 RC pin 5 (this is the pin used for LED data when using Cleanflight firmware) it does not work. However, if I connect the UBEC to my Adruino Nano and the pull the VCC and GND off the Nano to the LED ring and attach the DIN to Naze32 RC pin 5 it works perfectly. Also, if I connect the UBEC to the LED ring VCC and GND, and the connect the DIN to my Nano (powered with USB) it also works just fine. don't have room for the Nano on my quadcopter, and I don't think I should need some intermediate filter, so I'm baffled at this point, and would love any suggestions you all might come up with. I should note that when connected entirely to the Nano everything works great and I've successfully run all of the sample files in the NeoPixel library.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=73442
Creative video advertising studio

Thanks

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 28 Mai - 14:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Invité
Invité

Message Posté le: Lun 4 Juin - 07:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: NeoPixel Ring 12 -- Confusing Power Issue
Répondre en citant

cover letter samples
graph paper template
kalender 2019 pdf
Kalender 2019 schleswig holstein PDF Vorlage
Kalenderwochen 2019 Excel
Kalender 2019 NRW Excel Vorlage
Kalender 2019 Hamburg Excel PDF
daily planner printable

bill of sale word template
Blank storyboard template
fax cover page
family tree maker template
2019 blank Calendar
June 2018 Calendar excel
letter of resignation template

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: NeoPixel Ring 12 -- Confusing Power Issue

Afro Power Forum Index du Forum  » Afro Power - Partie Public  » La taverne  » NeoPixel Ring 12 -- Confusing Power Issue
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX