Afro Power Forum Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Pixhawk total power loss during autotune
Afro Power Forum Index du Forum  » Afro Power - Partie Public  » Candidature  » Pixhawk total power loss during autotune
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinhanks

Message Posté le: Lun 28 Mai - 14:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pixhawk total power loss during autotune
Répondre en citant

Hello,

Ok so after flying my Tarot 680 Pro hex for a while on a kk2 board while I was learning the Pixhawk on my quad. I decided I was ready to switch the Pixhawk over to the Hex. After everything was setup I went and flew it off the stock PIDS. It flew and behaved as it should have. Now after a recharge, I set up auto tune. The auto tune was running fine for just over 4 minutes when all motors just quit and she fell straight down from about 15 feet. Not too much damage occured. Bent motor mount, broken battery tray mount. The battery took the tray with it right off the frame (16,000mAh 4S) and unplugged it’self, I think… Upon checking all solder joints, power connections, I came up empty handed. Now I really can’t see the EC5 battery connector coming loose. It’s a snug fit. But I’m out of ideas. I’m using the 3DR power modual that comes with the Pixhawk. I also only powered the receiver off the output side of the PX4. All ESC’s are OPTO’s. Anywho, if any other info is needed ask and I’ll post it. I came up with this from the datalog file. Looks like a total loss of power.

Tarot 680 Pro extended to 810mm
Pixhawk, powered by 3DR Modual
Futaba 14SG, R7008SB Rx
Sunnysky v3508 580KV
AFRO 30A OPTO ESC’s flashed with Blheli
Multistar 16,000 4S

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/pixhawk-total-power-loss-during-autotune/7250
Creative digital advertising service

Thanks

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 28 Mai - 14:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
erasd234

Message Posté le: Mar 3 Juil - 08:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pixhawk total power loss during autotune
Répondre en citant

business fax cover sheets template

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pixhawk total power loss during autotune

Afro Power Forum Index du Forum  » Afro Power - Partie Public  » Candidature  » Pixhawk total power loss during autotune
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX