Afro Power Forum Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Crashing issue tied to being in Guild and Load Screens
Afro Power Forum Index du Forum  » Afro Power - Partie Public  » Candidature  » Crashing issue tied to being in Guild and Load Screens
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jackneeson

Message Posté le: Mar 26 Juin - 08:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Crashing issue tied to being in Guild and Load Screens
Répondre en citant

Hello,

I've been living with this issue for a while now in hopes that it would just be resolved over time since it's been brought to light. This is not just an issue for my toon, but also for others such as the guild lead of BTC's main toon, Gharguk (BO). This is also an issue for other toons and players as i've seen it discussed on forums and in game lightly.
Issue:
When i'm in guild logging in can be an issue, where i must ask a fellow member in discord to kick me from the guild to be able to log back in. When im in the guild and already logged in, I can't play ANY scenarios, and flying sometimes crashes as well. Once i leave guild, none of this happens.
I have tried clearing cache, this only happens on my main toon Landy (sham). I have tried joining a different guild to see if it happens there, and it does, so its not tied to one specific guild; any guild i join will cause me crash issues. We also, in BTC, tried leaving alliance to see if that would remedy the issue, but it hasn't worked.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24659
Custom Video Creation Service

Thank you

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 26 Juin - 08:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
erasd234

Message Posté le: Lun 2 Juil - 22:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Crashing issue tied to being in Guild and Load Screens
Répondre en citant

fax cover sheet pdf

Curtis

Message Posté le: Mar 4 Sep - 09:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Crashing issue tied to being in Guild and Load Screens
Répondre en citant

I was facing this issue more then 5 times when I played the game. Then I install new graphic card of 16GB RAM and now the crashing issue not coming and screen load time is also less.I checked the issue on https://easyreadernews.com/how-to-write-a-biology-essay/ and got some help under and now I got the resolution.

Curtis

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Crashing issue tied to being in Guild and Load Screens
Répondre en citant

I can understand that feelings while paying games and it gets crashed many times and frustrated gets more yourself so there is nothing wrong with it but games are more important so I would recommend  you please do clear your programmer window , I had the same topic on it essay writing services reviews where you can find every little things to make it work also tips are there

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Crashing issue tied to being in Guild and Load Screens

Afro Power Forum Index du Forum  » Afro Power - Partie Public  » Candidature  » Crashing issue tied to being in Guild and Load Screens
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX