Afro Power Forum Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Is it Immigration, Jobs and Economy, Stupid!?
Afro Power Forum Index du Forum  » Afro Power - Partie Public  » La taverne  » Is it Immigration, Jobs and Economy, Stupid!?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joevprude

Message Posté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 12:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Is it Immigration, Jobs and Economy, Stupid!?
Répondre en citant

uh.. illegal immigration is not a significant problem in the US right now, sorry to break it to you. the problem is the term "illegal". we have a huge number of "undocumented" workers, without which this country would cease to function. we encouraged these people (many of them mexicans) to come accross the border for seasonal working picking our produce and working in our meat packing industry or service jobs in our hotels restaurants etc. So when politicians talk about "comprehensive immigration reform" it actually means giving these people rights. Most of them are paying payroll taxes, just denied other rights. Only the hate-spewing right wing radio promotes this "deport em all" type nonsense. Don't listen to anyone that doesn't give you both sides of the story. They're full of it. Listen to both sides, then form your own informed opinions.

rmn jobs

Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 12:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
joevprude

Message Posté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 12:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Is it Immigration, Jobs and Economy, Stupid!?
Répondre en citant

I am so happy to read this. This is very educational content. Really this is breathtaking effort with the blog. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Thanks for this excellent information.

gx470 rock sliders

joevprude

Message Posté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Is it Immigration, Jobs and Economy, Stupid!?
Répondre en citant

This is the initial instance I stopover this blog. Really this is grand employment with the blog. It is incredibly happiness to acquire it as I got gigantic helps right here.  Applicant Tracking System

joevprude

Message Posté le: Sam 18 Aoû - 12:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Is it Immigration, Jobs and Economy, Stupid!?
Répondre en citant

Love it! very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thanks for sharing information that is actually helpful.  Free Lottery Pool

joevprude

Message Posté le: Ven 24 Aoû - 06:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Is it Immigration, Jobs and Economy, Stupid!?
Répondre en citant

We've examine your blog publish and i had a very useful and experienced information and facts through the website it's a genuine good write-up.  it consulting services Manitoba

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Is it Immigration, Jobs and Economy, Stupid!?

Afro Power Forum Index du Forum  » Afro Power - Partie Public  » La taverne  » Is it Immigration, Jobs and Economy, Stupid!?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX